This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a range of complex customer service roles. Duties at this level would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data. Individuals would work under supervision, but may have some authority to delegate.
- BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCCO203 Conduct customer contact
- BSBCCO204 Collect data
- BSBCCO302 Deploy customer service field staff
- BSBCCO303 Conduct a telemarketing campaign
- BSBCCO304 Provide sales solutions to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
The full fee for this course is $1200