This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a range of complex customer service roles. Duties at this level would include working with multiple communication channels, providing excellent customer service, adhering to key performance indicators, working in a team environment, providing support to a team, providing technical advice and capturing data. Individuals would work under supervision, but may have some authority to delegate.
- BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
- BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCCO203 Conduct customer contact
- BSBCCO204 Collect data
- BSBCCO302 Deploy customer service field staff
- BSBCCO303 Conduct a telemarketing campaign
- BSBCCO304 Provide sales solutions to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
Face to face
The full fee for this course is $1200