This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
Face to face and Online learning
The full fee for this course is $1500