This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
Face to face and Online learning
The full fee for this course is $5,000