This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
The full fee for this course is $5,000